Matthew 5:16

Matthew 5:16

Monday, July 30, 2012

A Small Church with a Huge Spirit.





Greetings,

It has been nine years that I have been attending the church I am
currently a member of; the time has gone by fast. And as greeter
I have been able witness many wonderful things and a few that
weren't, (but that's common with any church) but whatever I
witnessed, be it good or bad, the grace of our Lord has lead
us through to victory, and I am privileged to have seen His
work in all of us who make up the congregation of Valley 
Chapel.  I am proud of every one of them! It has truly
been a blessing to have witnessed God's work in our beloved 
church.  It has also kept me going the times I felt dejected and
there were folks who were there for me as well. And to those
involved, thank you and God bless you!

It gives me great pleasure to say that I believe we are true
followers of Jesus Christ and I pray that His spirit dwells richly
in all of us. I can safely say His spirit has been with us all the
time.
 We are a small congregation but the presence of the Holy Spirit
is awesome.  And recently we have been blessed with a few visitors,
one who has visited more than once.  We are a small church with a
huge Spirit.


 My prayer for Valley Chapel:

 Lord, please bless Valley Chapel as a whole and each of us
individually in that we as a church continue to be a light for
the community we are in and to those who visit us for the first
time.  May the word of God dwell in those who visit us and if
they do not know You as their Savior, I pray you convict their
hearts and that they accept You as their Savior.
Lord, may You continue to richly bless us spiritually and
financially and however You bless us may we use it for your
glory. I ask this in Your name, Amen.


Have a blessed day.

No comments: