Matthew 5:16

Matthew 5:16

Friday, October 5, 2012

The Small Joys That I Enjoy II: The Highlights of a Single Christian Man.

















Greetings,

 My original post, the one at the beginning of the blog
was a topic on the small joys that I like. But there is
something else I wish to add. Small joys are actually
my highlights. I say that because as a single, Christian
man who likes the quiet, no-frills life I take pleasure
in little things, even things which by world standards
seem insignificant.
 My biggest highlights, the ones I consider the ultimate,
are the church activities as well as the main church
worship services. Any fellowship activities like our
Fellowship Sundays and the flock group meetings
A flock group meeting is a fellowship gathering at a
member's home where we fellowship, eat, and
talk about that day's sermon.
 Then there's my favorite, our church's pinewood
derby.  From the build night to the race itself are
my most favorite of highlighted joys. It is also
where I get the opportunity to mix my hobby of
scale model auto building with church activities.

 As a single, Christian man, I do not need much
to be happy, I find more joy in church events
than any big time sports event or partying, the
latter two I don't even partake in.

I leave you with these verses:

"That you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to
mind your own business, and to work with
your hands, as we commanded you."  
( 1 Thessalonians 4:11)









































Have a blessed day. :)

No comments: